Tuesday, March 26, 2013

The Party Bus

These kids are a little rambunctious, but they are still my kind of people.  It's going to take a little time to get them to understand the limits, but I have full faith in their ability.  The radio provides some specialized behavioral modification opportunities.

I cannot believe how much I'm looking forward to visiting my fiance.  I've been feeling a little extra stress with all the uncertainties coming to a head soon.  I love that combination feeling of excitement and calm when I'm with him.

We can have the house IF contractors and a real estate agent respond and IF we can get financing and I'm studying for my EMT practical exam and I'm still not sure where I'm living at the end of the school year, which building if I stay in Virginia and if I am staying in Virginia.


No comments:

Post a Comment