Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Crossroads or the View from Here

Take a deep breath.  It's going to be okay.  Let it out, silly!

I'm at a point where a great many decisions with long reaching consequences need to be made.

Do I buy this house?  If I do, do I live in it?  Or do I move to another state to be close to my fiance?

Where is my career path taking me?  I've spent so many years arranging my life around my children, that it seems weird to have options.  Previously, I felt like a plant clinging to a rock.  Anywhere I could get my roots into would work.  Now, I'm an animal looking for a territory to claim.

I love my Shaklee business.  I don't have to give that up.  Everything else can change and unless I move to another solar system, I can keep this.

So the question is, what about everything else?

I can be a truck driver or a bus driver wherever I end up.  I like being a bus driver, but I think I'll enjoy being a truck driver just as much and it would be a good experience.

I'm studying for my EMT practical and I don't intend to back down on it, but there is a little voice bugging me about how I might be a little too busy over the next year to volunteer much anyway.  I wish someone would invent a mental gag for all these little voices as it would be much easier to think positive that way!

No comments:

Post a Comment